Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My new Wonders ballerinas!



I have used my previous Wonders ballerinas a lot!  They are just so comfortable! Therefore, even though it is not yet ballerina weather up here north, I could not resist these ones. With new shoes, it is sometimes difficult to know if they will really be comfortable, because just nice is not enough (anymore…), but with these, I know they will be just like made for my feet! I am so waiting for spring!

Olen käyttänyt aikaisempia Wonders ballerinoja todella paljon. Ne ovat olleet todella mukavat ja olen esim. matkoilla kävellyt kyseiset ballerinat jalassa pitkiä matkoja kuumassa säässä. Tämän takia en voinut vastustaa yllä olevia, kuin näin ne Stockmannilla. Tiedän, että ne ovat myös mukavat, eikä vaan kivan näköiset. Mukavuus on ainakin minulla nykyään kengissä yksi hyvin tärkeä kriteeri. Nyt vaan odottelemaan kevättä!

No comments:

Post a Comment